Applications of Solid Weigh Fill Seal Production Line
RezPack solid weigh-fill-seal production line suits all kinds of grains and solids, like candies, nuts, raisins, peanuts, melon seeds, nuts, potato chips, chocolate, biscuits, and more.
Main Features of Solid Weigh Fill Seal Production Line
1. A wide range of pouches: all kinds of pre-made pouches such as flat and stand-up pouches (with/ without zip).
2. Easy to operate: PLC controller, HMI system, fault indication on the touch screen.
3. Easy to adjust: only about 10 minutes to change different pouches.
4. Frequency control: speed can be adjusted by frequency conversion within the range.
5. High automation: The solid weigh-fill-seal production line is unmanned in weighing and packing process, providing auto alarm in case of failure.
Safety and Hygiene of Solid Weigh Fill Seal Production Line
1. RezPack solid weigh-fill-seal production line provides no fill, no seal as well as auto alarm when there is no pouch/ incorrect pouch opening.
2. The production line will automatically alarm and stop in case of inadequate air pressure.
3. The weigh-fill-seal production line, installed with safety guards with safety-switches, provides auto alarm and stop when the safety guards are opened.
4. The bag packing machinery has hygienic structure, and the parts that touch products are made of sus304 stainless steel.
5. Designed with imported engineering plastic bearings, the packing machinery requires no oiling and generates no contamination.
6. The solid weigh-fill-seal production line comes with oil-free vacuum pump to avoid pollution to the production environment.
|Production Line||Solid Weigh-Fill-Seal Production Line|
|Bag types||Standup bag, portable bag, zipper bag, 4-side sealing bag, 3-side sealing bag, paper bag, etc., and all kinds of compound bags|
|Bag sizes||W: 80-320mm; L:100-430mm|
|Packing speed||25-68bags/min (depending on the product and filling weight)|
|Auxiliary equipment||Multi-head Weigher, Bucket Conveyor, Working Platform|
|Package accuracy||Error ≥±1%|
|Compressed air||≥0.4 m3/min|